27 Jan 2012

Marketing Deadly Obsession online


It's Friday evening, and I've spent the entire day co-ordinating my online marketing activity for Deadly Obsession.

It feels like a fulltime job.I've been at it all day and not sure that I have really achieved anything substantial. I guess I am just new to social media and blogging and that's why it takes so much time. 
The learning  is key and that can consume a couple of hours before you take a breath!
But onwards and upwards as they say.

entered Deadly Obsession into a book competition today on a book competition today on http://www.ibookbuzz.com/, where I stand the chance to be the voted for Book of the Month in March in the genre Romantic Suspense. So I'll keep you posted on how I go with that. 

The Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award started on Monday and I'll be entering in the Fiction category of that competition. I'll be up against about 5000 hopefuls so hold thumbs for me. The process involves various phases where the list is narrowed down, so when (positive thinking!!) I make it into the next phase, I'll let you know. It will be tweeted and facebooked from the heavens, you can be sure. 

I think that's enough for me for one day. Its a pamper evening tonight ... washing my hair, doing my nails, watching a bit of TV ... you know how it goes. 
Yes, I should probably be out on the town, but its grim outside and I feel like cloistering myself tonight. 

Gabi




  

No comments:

Post a Comment