4 Jan 2012

It's LIVE....and I'm alive!

This is what it looks like on Amazon - can't believe it.





I wouldn't do anything as nuts as pinching myself but I have bashed my head against the wall a couple of times this morning. Reason I know its not a dream is because I know the work I've put into it . Dreams do come true but you've got to give them a bit of help along the way.


I need every share, tweet, blog, facebook post, email, word, like, love, nod, phone call, and 'grab someone in the street to tell them' that you can muster, in between the millions of things already in your day. The more people that know about it, the more people will spread the word. Somewhere in all that, I'd love them to read it. 


I must say, last night at Wildlife Aid, I felt a bit brain dead. For those who don't know, I volunteer at a Wildlife Hospital on Tuesday evenings and look after 'the wee beasties' as I've come to call them. Last night, I had to exercise a hedgehog who was determined to go behind the dustbins - he was like a homing pigeon no matter where I put him on the floor, and I had a pigeon who laid an egg (never happened before, I promise!). But my brain was on a go slow last night, probably because just before I left for my shift, I had hit the button to publish on Kindle. I let go.... I breathed out. I had done it. 


But there's no rest, nor would I want there to be. I'm onto my next project, Buns 'n Roses, the first of the Sedgwick Green series. Its a mixture of Midsomer Murders meets Emmerdale with a splash of home-grown magic thrown in for good measure. 


Whatever you do today, love it and live it - squeeze the most out of it that you can. 


G x

No comments:

Post a Comment