3 Jan 2012

Its UNDER REVIEW on Kindle!!


It’s tough to screw up the courage to do this, trust me! 
But, on the other hand, I feel totally psyched, excited, enthused and thrilled! It’s a great feeling. JJJ
I completed the last of my changes today after painstaking edits by my sister who convinced me that the phrase, ‘he unloaded onto the couch’ could well be misconstrued! I took the feedback on the chin and made the few amendments which hopefully, have made all the difference. I became an ace at formatting for Kindle when I completed the process about five times this afternoon. Each time I thought I had it right, a brief scan turned up tweaks I wanted to make. If I hadn’t held myself to ‘this is the very last time I’m going to look at this!!!!’ who knows when I would have stopped.
So, after much gnashing of teeth, I hit the 'publish' button on Kindle. Amazon needs to review it for 12 hours or so to make sure I haven't included any inflammatory or unsavoury material, and then when they're happy, it goes live.
For everyone who does not yet have a Kindle, fear not.... Amazon in their wisdom has made Kindle software freely available online. You can download it for any PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android, directly from http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_ipad_mkt_lnd?docId=1000425503.
As this is the first time I've done this, it’s a bit of a 'let’s see how it all works’. I understand it will be available only from:
·        amazon.com
·        amazon.co.uk
·        amazon.de
·        amazon.fr
·        amazon.es
·        amazon.it

For my millions of fans south of the equator (saffas, kiwis and aussies), I’m looking into distribution channels down your way so I’ll keep you posted.

Thank you all for your amazing support and all the encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment