8 Dec 2012

The First Encounter

This is a first for me, so be gentle...
To all Six Sentencers, I hope you enjoy this.

An excerpt from my début novel, Deadly Obsession: Our heroine, Casey, encounters her stalker in a narrow corridor on board a plane at 30, 000 feet. There's nowhere to run.


His strong, lean body pressed up against hers and she felt panic thrash inside her like piranhas in a feeding frenzy. He grew hard against her belly.
Casey shoved him with her hands, turning her face to avoid his. Panic overcame surprise. He nuzzled her bare neck and his lips found skin. Before she could cry out, a hand came over her mouth to cut all sound. 

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to comment. I'll be posting regularly from different parts of the book, so watch this space. 

Many thanks
Gabi 

No comments:

Post a Comment