27 Apr 2012

Fancy doing a book review?

Its been 4 months since I published my début novel, Deadly Obsession, and it has been a whirlwind since then. After coming down from the heady high of seeing my book on Amazon, I investigated how to publish it as a paperback and knuckled down to complete that.
My paperback was released on Amazon.com on March 27 this year (my birthday!)

Then I went and got a new job - yes, authors are normal people too - and time ran away from me.
I'm starting to catch up with it, and the next book(s) are forming in my head, but the task of getting my book out there and known, and onto shelves (and hopefully, enjoyed) is upon me.

The major challenge for any author is to get their book out there. This means bringing the book into the field of vision of an increasing number of people.

As with anything, there will be people dying to get their hands on it at first look (like being in love at first sight); there will be those who forget about seeing it a minute afterwards because its not about something on their immediate radar; and then there will be those who are interested but may or may not come back to it depending on what life throws at them in between.

And these are only those currently in my network (both on and offline). That's where celebrity endorsements always come in handy... if you happen to know a Lady Gaga, a Paulo Coelho or Justin Bieber!

And so, the search for willing and able book reviewers/bloggers is here. The offer includes 5 electronic copies to give away to your readers/followers.

Can I tempt you?



No comments:

Post a Comment