25 Mar 2012

Move to change.

Nothing is still.

Everything at every moment is moving, changing, evolving: from the molecules and atoms in a seemingly still, inanimate object to the molecules & atoms that make up your body, a tree, a bee or the earth beneath your feet.

Everything is on its way somewhere.  Its on a journey.
Its aiming for a destination, and when it gets there, it  sets its sights on the next destination such as A to B to C, and so on. There is no end destination, because there is no limit to where it (you, things) can go, expand to... or become.

Life is the same.It is constantly moving, changing, evolving, growing, expanding. It is always on its way somewhere - but to where?

In my life, I'm the only one who can determine where I am on my way to, and how long it will take me to get there. And then once I've reached 'there', I'll set my sights on the next destination, and so it goes.

The key is to know where I am going and to keep my eyes focussed in that direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment